In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
The ink in Gelly Roll Classic pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll colors are particularly excellent for writing checks because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
We offer a few different types of gelly pens (limited quantities):
• Classic 08 pens (Medium): Black, Light Pink
• Moonlight 06 pens (Fine): Coral, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink
Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens has the brightest and most vivid colours of the Gelly Roll family. The creamy, smooth, opaque ink is perfect for drawing, doodling and colouring. All colours are bright on white paper and produce outstanding effects on black paper.
• Ice Cream Smooth ink in a roller ball pen
• Archival quality ink - chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
• No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
• Notes, journals, letters, and handmade cards
• Scrapbooking and crafts
• Illustration, coloring, and doodling